- About Us
- Road Trips
- Contact Us
Churdhar trek is the best Himalayan trek near to Delhi NCR & Chandigarh region and Churdhar is the highest peak of outer Himalayas
Do you know? Churdhar trek is one such awesome destination where you can quench your thirst of experiencing nature at one of its best faces.
Trekking to a peak at 3647 meters above sea level through a jungle, passing through the changing scenes of the diverse nature and observing the culture, when you place your feet on the peak point, you feel satisfied and overwhelmed with earth’s spectacular beauty.
Mainly Churdhar is a holy place related to Lord Shirgul Maharaj, a deity widely worshiped in the region. At the top of the Churdhar peak, a giant statue of Lord Shiva amazes as well as takes you back to the tales of the great Indian epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana.
The whole area of 56.16 km² comes under the sanctuary, which makes it one of the most peaceful places on earth.
During Churdhar trek, you don’t feel tired as the striking views, thick forest and much more keeps your energy level high.
If you are lucky, then a musk deer or a Monal might make a sight. These are some of the most tempting glimpse of the Churdhar trek.
Distance & Driving Time From Delhi: 360 km I 8-10 Hours
Things to Carry
1. The Wind and Waterproof Jacket – 1.
2. Pullover/ Sweatshirt-2.
3. Warmers/ Thermal-1.
4. Woolen Cap, Neck-Warmer, Gloves, and Woolen Socks-2, Cotton Socks-4.
5. Poncho/ Rain Suit (Mandatory).
6. Hiking Shoes (waterproof).
7. Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/ Lip Guard.
8. Personal Medicines.
9. Water bottle – 2.
10. Head Lamp or Torch/ Flashlight with the fresh pair of Batteries.
11. Solar Charger/ Power Bank to charge Mobile and Digi Camera.
12. Personal Toilet Kit and Toilet Paper.
13. Sun Cap/ Hat, Light Towel.
14. Sunglasses (Dark for Winters).
15. Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
16. Camera with charged Batteries (to capture memories).
17. Trekking/ Hiking Pole.
18. Tiffin Box.
Note: If you are buying new shoes for Churdhar Trek, please remember to use them for at least 7 days before you commence your journey.
Per Person Cost:
INR 3, 499 +5% GST (Ex-Nohradhar) – own Transportation.
INR 4, 999 + 5% GST (Ex-Chandigarh) – 3 Days 2 Nights.
INR 7, 499 + 5% GST (Ex-New Delhi) – 4 Days 3 Nights.
-Special discount available for the group of 7 People.
– Accommodation during Itinerary on the shared basis in the Hotel/ Tents/ Guest House.
– All meals are veg (Day 1 Dinner to Day 4 Lunch).
– Services of Certified & Expert Trek Leader, Support Staff
– Necessary Permits,
– First Aid Kit.
– Complimentary Bonfire & Light Music (Depends on Weather Conditions).
– Camping and Necessary Forest Permits.
– Any En-route Meal & Snacks.
– Any services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
– Any Mules, Porters hired to carry Personal Baggage/ Luggage, Insurance (Personal. Medical, Accidental).
– Emergency Evacuation Charges, Govt. Taxes not Included.
– Beverages like Bottled Water, Soda, Cold Drink, Liquor etc.
– Within 7 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 7 Days to 15 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
– Booking Amount not to be refunded in any case.
Package ID: HRI-A103
(Minimum 7 persons required to operate this trek)
General Term and Conditions:
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trek leader or instructor in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
4) Avoid trekking during the nights.
5) Before undertaking the trek, consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
7) The trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
1) No. of Trek Leaders / Guide accompanying the group?
One trek leader & support staff always accompany 10 to 15 trekkers.
2) How trek leaders manage emergency situations. Do we have stretchers, oxygen cylinder at all times?
Our all trek leaders qualified “Advance Mountaineering Course” from (NIM, HMI, ABVIMAS-Manali & NIMAS) & trek leaders are certified in “first-aid” and are aware of high attitude problems, and trek leader always carry whole first-aid kit and necessary medicines with his backpack.
3) Who will lead and who all will go along with us?
Always trek leads by experienced & professional Trek leader who completes Basic and ‘Advance Mountaineering Course’ and certified in the first-aid course and along with supporting staff.
4) If I am the only girl in the trek, so is it safe?
Yes, our first priority is to provide the safest environment for all trekkers and the girls’ safety is of foremost importance for us. We always create a friendly environment between trekker and another supporting staff is carefully chosen for your trips but we would also advise you to take care of your own personal belongings.
5) I can’t carry my bag can anyone carry it for me?
Yes, But you should intimate in advance so that we will arrange the porter or mule accordingly.
6) What type of food is served during a trek?
We always serve nutritious vegetarian food during our trips but someone wants Non-Veg. He/She has to ask in advance & pay separately.
7) How to get safe drinking water on the trek?
Himalayan water is naturally clean but you should carry your own water bottle during treks.
8) Should I bring my personal medicines with me?
Yes, it is always advisable.
9) What are the risks involved?
You would need to be careful on slippery sections on the trail especially if it’s raining, or during Snowfall. Always follow trek leader’s instructions.
ATM Point and Mobile connectivity
Nohradhar is the last place where you will find an ATM in case you need to withdraw money before starting the trek but HRI advice you to carry enough cash from your home destination according to your needs.
Airtel. BSNL, Vodafone and Idea networks work till Nohradhar. Please inform anxious family members about poor connectivity during the trek.
For any query, please feel free to contact us.
+91 73800 87934