- About Us
- Road Trips
- Contact Us
Kedarkantha trek is one of the best winter Treks in India. From the Kedarkantha Trek summit, one can experience the 360-degree views of famous 13 peaks of Himalayan Range.
One can experience the snowy trekking trails and the buckets of snow at the base of the pine trees are a fascinating beauty to savor, which remains only available during the winters. In fact for the locals, the winter months are a time for rejoice and they enjoy with a number of festivals during this time. Locals believe that this is best time for the celebrations.
Distance & Driving Time from Dehradun: 220 km, 10 hours.
Temp: -7°C to 12°C
Best Time: December end to March end.
Hike: Difficulty level is Easy to Moderate.
Trek Distance: Approx 20 km.
Duration: 4 Nights, 5 Days.
On arrival, getting into rooms for nights stay. Followed by dinner.
Day 2: Sankri to Juda-ka-Talab 5 Hours trek.
– Accommodation: 4 Nights stay in neat & clean Rooms & Tents.
– Transportation (Dehradun to Dehradun)
– Healthy and nutritious food during itinerary (Day – 1 Dinner to Day – 6 Breakfast).
– All necessary Forest, Camping, Trekking Permits & Entry Fees.
– Camping & Trekking Equipment like Tents, Sleeping Bag, Crampons, Gaiters for comfortably walk on snow.
– Services of Certified & Experienced Trek leader, Porter & Supporting Staff.
– First Aid Kit.
– Video of Trip.
There is regular bus service run between Delhi & Dehradun. We would suggest you to take only government buses from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Private buses ply from outside ISBT and they are not trustworthy.
– Booking Amount & taxes are not refunded in any case.
– Within 10 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 15 to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
– Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of Full Advance Amount & E-mail from HRI.
– All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
– Consumption of Alcohol or any banned substance is prohibited during the trip.
– Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRI’s is on request.
– Check-In Timings: 1 pm and Check Out Timings: 11 am (for accommodations).
– If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6 pm.
– The Applicable Tariff, Packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
– Taxes extra as per Government notification.
– HRI not responsible for any kind of accident or injury to anyone so please trek carefully.
– In the case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
– All jurisdictions are subject to Chandigarh only.
– Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause.
Package ID: HRI-A109.
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trip leader in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trip.
4) Avoid trek during the nights, bad weather conditions.
5) Before undertaking the trip must consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trip.
7) HRI is not responsible for any accident, damage or anything like that is person’s own responsibility.
8) The Trip takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days.
Dehradun is the places where you will find an ATM in case you need to withdraw money but HRI advice you to carry enough cash from your home destination according to your needs.
Only BSNL works at Sankri. Please inform anxious family members in advance about poor connectivity during the tour.
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.