Duration: 7 days
Location: Kasol, Himachal Pradesh
Price: INR 11,499 + 5% GSTBook Now!
Mantalai lake trek stands up to its name, representing the legendary beauty of Goddess Parvati, the divine consort of Lord Shiva, almost perfectly on the earthly plane.
The Parvati valley, just like the Kullu valley, is one of the most beautiful valleys that you will ever see. It stands up to its name, representing the legendary beauty of Goddess Parvati, the divine consort of Lord Shiva, almost perfectly on the earthly plane.
Mantalai Lake Trek is located at 4200 m on the trail to Pin-Parvati pass & is the source of Parvati river. The lake is formed by the melting of snow from the nearby mountains and glaciers. There is a legend associated with a stone crossing at Mantalai and a shrine lined with tridents has been built to this effect. The Parvati river is crossed on Pandu Pul, which marks the route that the Pandava brothers took in an earlier age.
Facts About Mantalai Lake Trek
Distance & Driving Time from Delhi: 520 km, 10-12 hours
Shivaling Altitude: 4115 meters (13 500 feet)
Temp: 0°C – 18°C
Hike: Difficulty level is Easy to Moderate.
Trek Distance & Duration: 28 km, 7 Days
Mantalai Lake Itinerary:
Day 1: Bhuntar to Kheerganga Via Kasol.
Pickup from Bhuntar in the morning. Thereafter short drive to Barshani via Kasol in a Tempo Traveller. Start trek from Barshani. Reach Kheerganga by the evening. Overnight stay in the camp.
Day 2: Kheerganga to Tunda Bhuj.
Post breakfast at camp, Trek to Tunda Bhuj located at an altitude of 3255 m. Today is a very adventurous day as you will walk through very charming pastures. Variety of wildflowers can be seen in the summer. Reach Tunda Bhuj and stay in the tents.
Day 3: Tunda Bhuj to Pandu Bridge.
Today is an adventurous day as to reach Pandu bridge, trek through the forest, crossing rocks and dense vegetation. We will cross three unique bridges. For the night stay, we will camp after crossing Pandu Bridge.
Pandu Bridge to Mantalai Lake (4100 M) — Mini Mantalai
Start early morning after breakfast, we will head for Mantalai Lake. Enjoy the beautiful pastures of Odi Thatch and amazing sceneries of Mini Mantlai. We will reach Mantalai lake (4100 M) by afternoon. Spend some time on the lake & start for the return journey. Reach Mini Mantalai in the evening & stay in camps.
Day 5: Mini Mantalai to Tunda Bhuj.
Breakfast in the camp and then head for Tunda Bhuj. The trail is tough so it will test our stamina. Reach Tunda Bhuj by evening & Overnight stay in camps.
Day 6: Tunda Bhuj to Kheerganga.
Start early morning after breakfast. Reach Kheerganga by noon, Take a dip in the hot water pool of Kheerganga. Today we relax on the penultimate day of our journey. Overnight stay in camps.
Day 7: Kheerganga — Pulga — Bhuntar
Start early morning after breakfast. Return trek to Barshani. Drive from barshani to Bhuntar. Drop at Bhuntar by the evening or one can stay at Kasol.
Note: Please spare a buffer day in case we stuck in bad weather conditions or some other. Buffer day not in the package.
First Batch: 12 June 2018.
Second Batch: 24 September 2018
Third Batch: on request
INR 11, 499 per person + 5% GST (Kasol to Kasol)
INR 9, 999 per person + 5% GST (Barshaini to Barshaini).
Add on – Volvo Transfer – Delhi to Kasol & return.
– Non-Veg Meal
Special discount available for groups more than 7 persons.
Note Minimum 5 persons required to operate this trek.
– Accommodation: 6 Nights & 7 Days stay in neat & clean Tents.
– Healthy and nutritious food during itinerary (Day – 1 Lunch to Day– 7 Breakfast).
– All necessary Forest, Camping, Trekking Permits & Entry Fees.
– Refreshments during the trek.
– Camping & Trekking Equipment like Tents, Sleeping Bag, Crampons, Gaiters for comfortably walk on snow (If Required).
– Services of Certified & Expert Trek leader, Porter & Supporting Staff.
– First Aid Kit.
– Video of Trip.
– Sessions about Mountain Manners, Flora & Fauna, Tent Pitching, Outdoor Survival Skills.
& Fullpower Fun.
– Any services not mentioned in inclusions.
– The cost of any Rescue, Evacuation, Hospitalization, etc.
– Personal expenses of any kind like Charges for Hot Water, Mineral Water, Soda, other beverages or drinks.=
– Any Meal, Snacks during Land Transfer.
– Any Insurance, Porter, Mule.
– 5% GST as per Govt Notifications.
– Any Porter for personal luggage. If somebody requires please ask in advance for a personal porter. Porter charges INR 1,000 per day.
Things to Carry at Mantalai Lake:
1. The Wind & Waterproof Jacket-1.
2. Pullover/Sweatshirt-2, Collared Full Sleeve T-Shirt (Lightweight)-2.
3. Warmer/Thermal-1 (Upper & Lower).
4. Woolen Cap-1, Neck-Warmer-1, Gloves-1, Cotton Socks-5, Woolen Socks-2.
5. Poncho/Rain suit-1 (Mandatory)
6. Floater/Chappal, Good Pair of Waterproof Hiking Shoes (Waterproof during Monsoon & Snow Season).
7. Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/ Lip Guard.
8. Personal Medicines, Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
9. Water Bottle – 2(Mandatory).
10. Head Lamp or Torch/ Flashlight with a fresh pair of Batteries (Mandatory).
11. Solar Charger/ Power Bank to charge Mobile and Digi Camera.
12. Personal Toilet Kit and Toilet Paper.
13. Sun Cap/ Hat-1, Early-Dry Towel-1.
14. Sunglasses (Mandatory).
15. Trekking/ Hiking Pant-2 (Mandatory).
16. Camera with charged Batteries (to capture memories).
17. Hiking/ Trekking Pole-1(Mandatory).
18. Backpack (Min 55 Ltrs) with rain cover.
19. Daypack (min 15 Ltrs).
20. Cutlery: Carry a spoon, Coffee Mug, and a Lunch Box for hygiene reasons.
21. Dry Ration (Dry Fruits, Chocolates).
22. Mandatory Documents: Please carry the Original & Photocopy of Govt. Photo Identity Card (Driving License, Adhar Card, Passport), Medical Certificate from any Registered Practitioner (MBBS).
– and most important the Adventure Spirit.
Note: Every Trekker has to carry his own backpack. If someone wants please confirm in advance. Porter charges INR 1,000 per day.
– Booking Amount & taxes are not refundable in any case.
– Within 10 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 15 to 30 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
General Term and Conditions:
– Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of Full Advance Amount & E-mail from HRI.
– All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
– Consumption of Alcohol or any banned substance is prohibited during the trek/trip.
– Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRI’s is on request.
– Check-In Timings: 2 pm and Check Out Timings: 10 am (for accommodations).
– If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6 pm.
– The Applicable Tariff, Packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
– 5% GST as per Government Notification.
– HRI not responsible for any kind of accident or injury to anyone so please trek carefully and under the guidance.
– In the case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective Hotels/Guest House/Home Stay for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
– All jurisdictions are subject to Chandigarh only.
– Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause.
Package ID: HRI-A114.
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the trip leader in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trip.
4) Avoid trek during the nights, bad weather conditions.
5) Before undertaking the trip must consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit, 1-day dry ration during the trip.
7)HRI is not responsible for any accident, damage or anything like that is a person’s own responsibility.
8) The Mantalai Lake Trek takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days.
Why Travel with Us
– A team of Experienced and Certified Mountaineers.
– Nutritious & Hygienic Food.
– Organizing fixed departure treks in Himachal Pradesh, Uttrakhand, and Ladakh.
– Believe in Safety First.
– Well Maintained sleeping bags, tents, and other equipment.
ATM Point and Mobile connectivity
Bhuntar is the last place where you will find an ATM in case you need to withdraw money but HRIadvice you to carry enough cash from your home destination according to your needs.
All major Mobile Networks works till Barshaini. Please inform anxious family members in advance about poor connectivity during the Mantalai Lake Trek/Trip.
We are Social
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.
+91 73800 87934,