- About Us
- Road Trips
- Contact Us
Bir-Billing is recognized as the paragliding hub of India. Since the time this particular adventure sport has come into existence especially in India, Bir-Billing has fast become the prime attraction for adventure – seekers from all throughout the world for the same.
The charming Himalayan town of Bir is known worldwide as a destination for Ecotourism and Meditation studies and is praised by visitors from all corners of the earth for its natural beauty. The months from March to June & September to November are the best for enjoying the aero sports in Bir-Billing So, in case you are planning a paragliding trip in Bir-Billing, getting in-depth information about the weather conditions becomes imperative. This way, you not only save yourself from being disappointed after reaching Bir-Billing and not being able to try your hands on Aero-Sports but also save your hard earned money and valuable time.
1. The Wind and Waterproof Jacket or Windcheater.
2. Pullover/ Sweatshirt – 2 and Trek Pant-1, Short-1, Lower must for winters.
3. Backpack (Min 45 Ltrs).
4. A good pair of Hiking Shoes, Woolen Socks-2, Cotton Socks-2.
– Special discount available for groups.
– Any Service not mentioned in the Inclusions.
– Any Mules, Porters hired to carry Personal Baggage/ Luggage.
– Emergency Evacuation Charges.
– Beverages like Bottled Water, Soda, Cold Drink, Liquor etc.
– Booking Confirmation is subject to receipt of Full Advance Amount.
– All the Rates mentioned are valid for Indian Nationals Only.
– Tariff for Foreign Nationals/NRI’s is on request.
– Check-In Timings: 2 pm and Check Out Timings: 11 am (for accommodations).
– If arrival time is not mentioned, the reservations will be released at 6 pm.
– The Applicable Tariff, Packages are subject to change without prior intimation.
– Taxes extra as per Government notification.
– In the case of non-availability of the rooms at our respective hotels for reasons, The Hotel would be arranging alternative/ similar accommodation.
– If Minimum group strength is not met, we have the right to cancel the departure.
– All jurisdictions are subject to Chandigarh only.
– Confirmation is subject to force majeure clause.
1) Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
2) Pay heed to the Trip Leader/Guide in order to enjoy a safe and sound trekking experience.
3) Do not consume Alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trip.
4) Avoid Trek during the nights.
5) Before undertaking the trip must consult a physician.
6) Carry basic medications and a First-Aid Kit during the trip.
7) The trip takes place through eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites.
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.