- About Us
- Road Trips
- Contact Us
It is here in this picturesque valley that we offer backpacking trip to the Parvati Valley that takes you from the quaint little town of Bhunter to Kasol to Malana to Tosh to Kheerganga to Pulga and Manikaran over a period of 6 days.
Day 0: an Overnight journey from Delhi/ Chandigarh to Bhunter.
after a short walk around by own, Group would start the head out to reach Village Pulga. It’s a downhill Hike and would take around 4-5 hours to reach our today’s destination. Tonight, we’ll stay in a Homestay.
After breakfast, We’ll trek to Barshaini and then drive to Kasol with a stoppage at Manikaran for Local Exploration. Night Stay at Standard Guest House in Kasol.
1. The Wind and Waterproof Jacket or Windcheater-1.
2. Pullover/ Sweatshirt-2, Collared Full Sleeves T-Shirt (Light in weight)-2.
3. Warmer/ Thermal-1.
4. Woolen Cap-1, Neck-Warmer-1, Gloves-1, Cotton Socks-4, and Woolen Socks-2.
5. Poncho (Mandatory during Monsoon & Winters)
6. Good Pair of Hiking Shoes (Waterproof during Monsoon & Snow Season).
7. Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/ Lip Guard.
8. Personal Medicines, Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
Note: If you are buying new shoes for Trek, please remember to use them for at least 7 days before you commence your journey.
Package Cost: On Request.
INR Ex-New Delhi (ISBT Kashmere Gate, Majnu Ka Tila).
INR Ex-Chandigarh (ISBT-43).
– Local Land Transfer through Tempo Traveler/ Taxi/ Bus(Non-AC).
-Accommodation on Shared basis as per Itinerary (Guest House/ Tent/ Home Stay).
– 5 Breakfast and 5 Dinner during the stay (All Meals are Veg).
– Services of Certified & Experienced Trek Leader, Support Staff, First Aid Kit, Trekking & Camping Permits.
– Camping Equipment (Tent, Sleeping Bags, and Mats).
– Local Culture Experience and Interaction.
– Any En-route Meals, Refreshment, Snacks, Beverages (During Land Transfer and other).
– Any services not mentioned in the Inclusions.
– Travel Insurance or any other kind of insurance (Trekkers are advised to obtain applicable Insurance on their own).
– Any Emergency Evacuation Charges, Costs, and Expenses for Medical Treatment.
– Hire charges for Mules/ Porters/ Equipment if hired by trekkers for personal ride or extra personal luggage
– Charges for Hot Water, any Sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
– Charges/Fees to carry Camera/Video Equipment.
– Meals other than Breakfast & Dinner as indicated in the itinerary, Mineral Water, Soda, other beverages or drinks.
– Any expense of Personal Nature or any Gifts, Tips, Offerings.
– Within 7 days of Arrival Date/ No Show: No Refund.
– 7 Days to 15 Days prior to Arrival: 50% of the total package cost.
– Once Booked 30% of the Total Amount. (and taxes are not refunded in any case).
Departure Dates: as per request.
(Minimum 8 persons required to operate a trip)
Package ID: HRI-A104
1) No. of Trek Leaders / Guide accompanying the group?
One trek leader & support staff always accompany 10 to 15 trekkers.
2) How trek leaders manage emergency situations. Do we have stretchers, oxygen cylinder at all times?
Our all trek leaders qualified “Advance Mountaineering Course” from (NIM, HIM, & ABVIMAS) & trek leaders are certified in “Wilderness first-aid” and are aware of high attitude problems, and trek leader always carry whole first-aid kit and necessary medicines with our backpack.
3) Who will lead and who all will go along with us?
Always trek leads by professional Trek leader who completes Basic and ‘Advance Mountaineering Course’ and certified in the first-aid course and along with one local guide and supporting staff.
4) If I am the only girl in the trek, so is it safe?
Yes, our first priority is to provide the safest environment for all trekkers and the girls’ safety is of foremost importance for us. We always create a friendly environment between trekker. And another supporting staff is carefully chosen for your trips. But we would also advise you to take care of your own personal belongings.
5) I can’t carry my bag can anyone carry it for me?
Yes, But you should intimate in advance so that we will arrange the porter or mule accordingly.
6) What type of food is served during a trek?
We always serve vegetarian food during our trips but someone wants Non-Veg He/She has to pay separately.
7) How to get safe drinking water on the trek?
Himalayan water is naturally clean but you should carry your own water bottle.
8) Should I bring my personal medicines with me?
Yes, it is always advisable.
9) What are the risks involved?
You would need to be careful on slippery sections on the trail especially if it’s raining.
ATM Point and Mobile connectivity
Bhunter, Kasol, & Manikaran are the places where you find an ATM in case you need to withdraw money but HRI advice you to carry enough cash from your home destination according to your needs.
All Major networks work all the way till Tosh, after which there will be no mobile connectivity. Please inform anxious family members in advance about poor connectivity during the trip.
For more details, kindly feel free to contact us.