The Churdhar Peak is one of the most breathtaking trails in the outer Himalayas. Churdhar trek takes you to the highest peak in the outside Himalayan range with 360-Degree panoramic views.
At the top of the Churdhar peak, a giant statue of Lord Shiva amazes as well as takes you back to the tales of the great Indian epics like Mahabharata and Ramayana. From Churdhar Summit, one can see views of Shimla Region, Kinner-Kailash & Srikhand Mahadev Mountain Ranges. Churdhar Peak is surrounded with a 56 Km square forest sanctuary. If you are lucky, then a Musk Deer or a Monal might make a sight. This trek is meant for beginners as well as experienced ones and is an ideal weekend trek who are adventure lovers and nature enthusiasts. One can find snow on its upper ridges all round. From here you experience some of the most tempting glimpse of the great Himalayas.
Heaven Riders India offers you an opportunity to summit Churdhar Peak. Trip starts and ends at city beautiful ‘Chandigarh’.
- BEST TREK NEAR TO DELHI NCR & CHANDIGARH REGION
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OF SNOW-CAPPED PEAKS FROM CHURDHAR PEAK
- IF LUCKY MUSK DEER OR MONAL MAKE A SIGHT
- MOST TEMPTING GLIMPSE OF THE VALLEY AND THE PEAKS
Day 1: Chandigarh to Nohradhar (Drive 130km, 5 hours), Trek to Base Camp
• Meeting Point: ISBT, Sector 17, 5:30am
• meet fellow travelers, 5 hours drive to Nohradhar
• Breakfast on the way, Lunch at Nohradhar
• 6km, 4 hours trek to Base camp
• two water points enroute
• Easy trail, stay in camps
• Lunch, Snacks, Dinner included
You will start journey from Chandigarh to Nohradhar which is the base village. Nohradhar is a place where you'll experience the local culture and share the thoughts with locals. The trail is very muddy and then eventually enters to a forests. Today’s trek will be for 6-7Km. Set up the camp. Tea and Maggie/snacks would be served. Will go to see the Sunset. Dinner and Go to bed early as the next day will involve a lot of trekking, hence getting rest is important.
Day 2: Base Camp to Churdhar Peak and return (Trek 12km, 7 Hrs)
• Altitude: Churdhar Peak 12,000 ft approx.
• wake up time 6am, freshen up and ready for summit day
• breakfast 6:30am, packed lunch provided
• 12 km, 7 hours trek
• limited water enroute, carry enough water & refreshments
• Easy trail, last one hour is steep
• Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner included
Start early morning and walk towards the Churdhar Peak which is at a distance of about 7km. You can make calls enroute, network not trustworthy, Jio & Airtel works well. After Teesri, you'll witness the Churdhar Peak views along with snow capped Himalayas. In 3-4 hours, you will reach the peak. Enjoy the panoramic views from peak. Head back to the
base camp, snacks & dinner would be served at campsite. Take a rest.
Day 3: Base Camp to Nohradhar (Trek 3 hrs) and Drive to Chandigarh.
• wake up time 7am, freshen up & get ready
• breakfast 8am, lunch at Nohradhar
• 6 km, 3 hours trek, Easy downhill trail
• Two water points enroute
• drive to Chandigarh, drop around 9pm.
- Accommodation during Trek in camps on shared basis (2 Nights).
- Healthy & nutritious meals while on trek (Day 1 Lunch to Day 3 Lunch).
- Morning & Evening Tea with Cookies, Maggie/Soup in the evening.
- Pick & Drop Point ISBT Sector 17, Chandigarh.
- Camping Equipment like Tents, Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Kitchen & Dining equipment etc.
- All necessary Forest, Camping, Trekking Permits & Entry Fees.
- Basic First Aid Medical Kit, Oximeter, & Portable Oxygen.
- Mountaineering Course Certified & Expert Trek leader & Support Staff (Local Guide, Cook, Porter, Mule & Helper).
- Transportation as per itinerary (Chandigarh to Nohradhar on day 1, & return on day 3).
- & followed by full power fun.
- Any Services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any Insurance, Airfare/Train-fare/Volvo Ticket, cost of Hospitalization, Emergency Evacuation, Rescue charges, off-loading, personal porter, mule charges etc.
- Any expenses arises due to Bad Weather, Road Blockage, or any other reason beyond our control to be borne by Trekker/customer on the spot.
- Any expenses personal in nature like Tip, Mineral Water and snacks/Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things To Carry/Essentials
- Wind & Waterproof Jacket.
- Fleece-1, Trek Pant -2, Collared Full Sleeve T-shirt-2, Warm nightwear set for night.
- Warmers/Thermal-1 pair (Top & Lower).
- Woolen Cap, Neck-Warmer, Waterproof Gloves, and Woolen Socks-2, Trekking Socks-3, Sun Cap, Early-Dry Towel.
- Poncho/Rain Suit (Mandatory).
- Waterproof Trekking Shoes with Good Grip.
- Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/ Lip Guard, Personal Toilet Kit and Toilet Paper.
- Personal Medicines.
- Water bottle – 2 (Mandatory).
- Goggles, Trekking Pole - 1 (Mandatory).
- Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
- Tiffin Box (for packed Lunch).
- Backpack 40 Ltrs.
- and most important the Adventure Spirit.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction (payment gateway & bank charges).
- Between 30 days to 10 days prior to departure - 50% deduction.
- Less than 10 days of departure - No Refund.
- In partial payment system, Booking amount is Non-Refundable in any case.
Why Choose Hri
- Secure Bookings: We works with safe & secure bookings gateway. Don't worry about your credentials. Our expert team will help you to book your next Himalayan experience.
- Safety: We breath in the term ‘Safety’ as this our utmost priority. Suitable environment for Solo Woman Travelers/Trekkers so don't no worry in that case. We have tremendous trek leaders where all of them are well-trained professionals & certified with mountaineering courses (Basic and Advance as well). They know the safety protocols like the back of their hand. Also our support staff is well-behaved & they respect all.
- Smaller Batches: We at HRI believe in the concept of Small batches' that improves quality & focus. Maximum 15 numbers of group strength that helps trek leader to get connect all members.
- Itinerary: Our team of experts crafted all the itineraries very carefully so all the members can acclimatize properly & refined from our experience of leading hundreds of trekkers.
- Equipment: While organizing trekking in Himalayas HRI uses high quality equipment as per the standards. From tents to sleeping bags to ropes & other technical equipment like rope, micro spikes, gaiter etc. everything is tested and certified. HRI trek leaders always carry portable Oxygen & Basic First-Aid Medical Kit, Oximeter with them.
- Clean Trails: We at HRI, strong believers in the Leave No Trace policy and encourage our all members to don't throw garbage & plastic rapers during our expeditions. Also our aim is to improve welfare of local people and Keep Trails clean & green. We respect nature and working on it simultaneously.
Health & Fitness
- Walking is a great exercise that gives great shape to your legs and your body. It helps in burning calories and cut down excess weight and strengthens the heart.
- Jogging is effective in increasing human lifespan and makes your lungs stronger. It is an aerobic activity that requires a lot of oxygen. This is a great exercise for fighting obesity and staying healthy.
- Squats are the best form of functional exercises to improve stability. They also strengthen your legs, thighs, hips and hamstring.
- 3 Sets each of Pull-ups, Push-Ups, Sprints, Mountain Climber, & 60 Seconds Plank.
- Another great cardio vascular exercise is pushing your body upstairs after stairs. This is regarded as the best exercise for increasing strength and power.
- & finally don't forget to give treat to your body with some Yoga and Meditation in the end.
What documents I have to carry?
I'm the solo female traveler, is it safe?
What kind of toilet facility you are providing?
At our Nohradhar, room for freshen up would be provided, we have western toilets there.