Parashar Lake Snow Trek
-5°C - 15°C
Parashar Lake is a symbol of natural beauty which is overlooked by snow-draped peaks and is situated on the highest place of Mandi district. This lake is fed by small mountain streams. From the edge of Parashar Lake, you can see a slice of the distant snow capped peaks. The Parashar lake trek is best for weekends.
Away from the hustle – bustle of city life, this is the ideal place to go if you seek seclusion, tranquillity and spectacular vistas. Situated at an altitude of about 2730 m, Parashar Lake is surrounded by the mesmerizing Dhauladhar ranges. You get a 180-degree view of the Dhauladhar, Kinnaur, and Pir Pinjal mountain ranges from here. We do Parashar lake trek from Panarsa-Jawalapur route.
Heaven Riders India offers you an opportunity to experience. Trip starts and ends at city beautiful ‘Chandigarh’.
- ONCE IN A LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
- BEING LIT UP WITH THE BEST HIMALAYAN SUNRISE
- TREK THROUGH DENSE FOREST, NATURE
- LAKESIDE SNOW CAMPING EXPERIENCE
- ASTONISHING VIEWS OF DHAULADHAR, KINNAUR & PIR PANJAL
Day 0 - Delhi to Panarsa overnight journey (Drive 10 Hrs)
• 5pm, board overnight semi-sleeper Volvo bus
• be on time at boarding point
• 10hrs to reach Panarsa (Mandi-Bhunter Road)
Day 1: Arrive Panarsa, Trek to Parashar Lake
• Freshen up at our home stay, breakfast
• 2hrs drive to Jawalapur; trek start point
• 8km trek, 5 hours
• two water points on trail, carry enough water
• don't walk alone, be with group & trek leader
• clock room to leave extra luggage at home stay
After reaching Panarsa, Panarsa is 60 km from Mandi towards Kasol. Transfer to our Panarsa Home Stay, which is our base camp. You can freshen up here & Hot Breakfast will be served. After breakfast, 2 hours drive to Jawalapur in shared cabs, refreshment to be distributed among trekkers and then you will trek up to Prashar lake through dense forest and along with a water stream. You'll find many waterfalls beside the trail. Overnight stay in camps, Snacks & Hot Dinner will be served at campsite.
Day 2: Departure Day (Trek to Jawalapur Trek, Drive to Panarsa)
Witness the sunrise over Himalayas, click pictures, visit to Prashar Rishi temple, return to campsite for breakfast. Later, downhill trek to Jawalapur. Board overnight Volvo to Delhi at 6:30pm. You'll reach Delhi on next day around 9am. Book further travel accordingly.
- Camp stay on shared basis (1 Night).
- Healthy & nutritious meals while on trek (2 Breakfast, Refreshment for trek, snacks at Prashar lake, 1 Dinner at Prashar lake).
- Room for freshen up.
- Morning & Evening Tea.
- Camping Equipment like Tents, Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Kitchen & Dining equipment etc.
- Traditional Styled wooden room, blanket provided (subject to availability).
- All necessary Forest, Camping, Trekking Permits & Entry Fees.
- Basic First Aid Medical Kit.
- Trek leader & Support Staff (Local Guide, Cook, Mule & Helper).
- Local Transportation as per itinerary (Panarsa to Jawalapur & return).
- & followed by full power fun.
- Any Services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any Insurance, Airfare/Train-fare/Volvo Ticket, cost of Hospitalization, Emergency Evacuation, Rescue charges, off-loading, personal portage.
- Any expenses arises due to Bad Weather, Road Blockage, or any other reason beyond our control to be borne by Trekker/customer on the spot.
- Any expenses personal in nature like Tip, Mineral Water and snacks/Meals, tea/coffee not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Volvo Transfer Available on extra charges (Delhi to Panarsa & return). Ask while Bookings
Things To Carry/Essentials
- Wind & Waterproof Jacket.
- Fleece-2, Trek Pant -2, Collared Full Sleeve T-shirt-2, Warm nightwear set for night.
- Thermal - 1 pair (Top & Lower).
- Woolen Cap, Waterproof Gloves, Woolen Socks-2, Trekking Socks-4, Sun Cap, Early-Dry Towel.
- Poncho/Rain Suit (Mandatory).
- Waterproof Trekking Shoes with Good Grip.
- Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/Lip Guard, Personal Toilet Kit and Toilet Paper.
- Personal Medicines.
- Water bottle – 2 (Mandatory).
- Goggles, Trekking Pole - 1 (Mandatory).
- Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
- Backpack 30 Ltrs.
- and most important the Adventure Spirit.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction (payment gateway & bank charges).
- Between 30 days to 10 days prior to departure - 50% deduction.
- Less than 10 days of departure - No Refund.
- In partial payment system Bookings amount is Non-Refundable in any case.
Why Choose Hri
- Secure Bookings: We works with safe & secure payment gateways. Our expert team will help you to book your experience.
- Safety: We breath in the term ‘Safety’ as this our utmost priority. Suitable environment for Solo Woman Travelers/Trekkers so don't no worry in that case. We have tremendous trek leaders where all of them are well-trained professionals & certified with mountaineering courses (Basic and Advance as well). They know the safety protocols like the back of their hand. Also our support staff is well-behaved & they respect all.
- Smaller Batches: We at HRI believe in the concept of Small batches' that improves quality & focus. Maximum 15 numbers of group strength that helps trek leader to get connect all members.
- Itinerary: Our team of experts crafted all the itineraries very carefully so all the members can acclimatize properly & refined from our experience of leading hundreds of trekkers.
- Equipment: While organizing trekking in Himalayas HRI uses high quality equipment as per the standards. From tents to sleeping bags to ropes & other technical equipment like rope, micro spikes, gaiter etc. everything is tested and certified. HRI trek leaders always carry portable Oxygen & Basic First-Aid Medical Kit, Oximeter with them.
- Clean Trails: We at HRI, strong believers in the Leave No Trace policy and encourage our all members to don't throw garbage & plastic rapers during our expeditions. Also our aim is to improve welfare of local people and Keep Trails clean & green. We respect nature and working on it simultaneously.
Health & Fitness
- Walking is a great exercise that gives great shape to your legs and your body. It helps in burning calories and cut down excess weight and strengthens the heart.
- Jogging is effective in increasing human lifespan and makes your lungs stronger. It is an aerobic activity that requires a lot of oxygen. This is a great exercise for fighting obesity and staying healthy.
- Squats are the best form of functional exercises to improve stability. They also strengthen your legs, thighs, hips and hamstring.
- 3 Sets each of Pull-ups, Push-Ups, Sprints, Mountain Climber, & 60 Seconds Plank.
- Another great cardio vascular exercise is pushing your body upstairs after stairs. This is regarded as the best exercise for increasing strength and power.
- & finally don't forget to give treat to your body with some Yoga and Meditation in the end.
What documents I have to carry?
I'm the solo female traveler, is it safe?
What kind of toilet facility you are providing?
At our Panarsa home stay we have western & Indian toilets.