Bhrigu Lake Trek
Bhrigu lake is a high-altitude lake which has a significant implication. Usually, high altitudes lakes are difficult to reach and needs days of hiking and crossing difficult terrains, before the sight of the lake can be cherished. But all these tough complications can be kept at bay with the beautiful Bhrigu Lake trek in Manali.
This trek for sure will give you a series of unforgettable memories, which you will love to cherish all your life.
According to the locals, there is a connection between lake and Bhrigu and it was told that he is known to have perform meditations and rituals in the banks of the lake hundreds of years ago.
Bhrigu lake is near to Rohtang Pass and it has breath taking views of the Seven Sisters – Deo Tibba and Hanuman Tibba and the magnificent Pir Panjal Range. Trekkers will be crossing through lush meadows, verdant grasslands, alpine forests and trees and streams. The trek is exceptionally pleasant and beautiful where one can rejoice the sight of the Himalayas.
Heaven Riders India offers you an opportunity meandering through the Rohtang Pass, spotting the divine Bhrigu Lake and soaking in the beautiful springs of Vashisht in just 3 days. Trip starts and ends at most famous tourist destination ‘Manali’.
What to watch out for?
Get to see the Manali’s biggest mountains
Once you reach the lake, you will witness the gorgeous views of Manali’s mountains
like Hanuman Tibba, Shitidhar and Ladakhi , Deo Tibba and Indrasan.
Worth the effort after the climb to the lake
You won’t be disappointed after reaching the lake. The views, the grasslands, the
alpine forests will make you go bonkers. The view of Bhrigu lake keeps changing from
season to season. In Summers,it is emerald green sometimes you will large chunks of
ice floating . Post monsoon, you will see fresh alpine and grass flowers around the
- ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GRASSLANDS OF INDIA
- JAW DROPPING VIEWS OF SEVEN SISTERS, HANUMAN TIBBA, PIR PANJAL RANGE
- LANDSCAPES LIKE SWITZERLAND
- HIGH ALTITUDE MEADOWS
Day 1: Arrive Manali, Drive to Gulaba (2 hrs). Trek to Rohla-Kholi (Trek 4 hrs).
Day 2: Rohla-Kholi to Bhrigu Lake, & return to Rohla-Kholi (Trek 7 Hrs).
Day 3: Rohla-Kholi to Gulaba (trek 3 hrs), Gulaba to Manali (Drive 3 hrs).
- Accommodation during Trek in camps on shared basis (2 nights).
- Transportation as per itinerary (Manali to Gulaba,& return on day 3) rest depends on weather & road conditions.
- Healthy & nutritious meals while on trek (Day 1 Lunch to Day 3 Breakfast).
- Morning & Evening Tea with Cookies.
- Soup in the evening.
- Pick & Drop to Manali.
- Camping Equipment like Tents, Sleeping Bag, Mattress, Kitchen & Dining equipment etc.
- All necessary Forest, Camping, Trekking Permits & Entry Fees.
- Basic First Aid Medical Kit.
- Mountaineering Course Certified & Expert Trek leader & Support Staff (Local Guide, Cook, Porter, Mule & Helper).
- & followed by full power fun.
- Any Services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any Insurance, Airfare/Train-fare/Volvo Ticket, cost of Hospitalization, Emergency Evacuation, Rescue charges, off-loading, personal porter, mule charges etc.
- Any expenses arises due to Bad Weather, Road Blockage, or any other reason beyond our control to be borne by Trekker/customer on the spot.
- Any expenses personal in nature like Tip, Mineral Water and snacks/Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things To Carry/Essentials
- Wind & Waterproof Jacket.
- Fleece-2, Trek Pant -2, Collared Full Sleeve T-shirt-2, Warm nightwear set for night.
- Warmers/Thermal-1 pair (Top & Lower).
- Woolen Cap, Waterproof Gloves, Woolen Socks-2, Trekking Socks-3, Sun Cap, Early-Dry Towel.
- Poncho/Rain Suit (Mandatory).
- Waterproof Trekking Shoes with Good Grip.
- Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Balm/ Lip Guard, Personal Toilet Kit and Toilet Paper.
- Personal Medicines.
- Water bottle – 2 (Mandatory).
- Goggles, Trekking Pole - 1 (Mandatory).
- Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
- Tiffin Box (for packed Lunch).
- Backpack 35 Ltrs.
- and most important the Adventure Spirit.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction (payment gateway & bank charges).
- Between 30 days to 10 days prior to departure - 50% deduction.
- Less than 10 days of departure - No Refund.
- In partial payment system, Booking amount is Non-Refundable in any case.
Why Choose Hri
- Secure Bookings: We works with safe & secure bookings gateway. Don't worry about your credentials. Our expert team will help you to book your next Himalayan experience.
- Safety: We breath in the term ‘Safety’ as this our utmost priority. Suitable environment for Solo Woman Travelers/Trekkers so don't no worry in that case. We have tremendous trek leaders where all of them are well-trained professionals & certified with mountaineering courses (Basic and Advance as well). They know the safety protocols like the back of their hand. Also our support staff is well-behaved & they respect all.
- Smaller Batches: We at HRI believe in the concept of Small batches' that improves quality & focus. Maximum 15 numbers of group strength that helps trek leader to get connect all members.
- Itinerary: Our team of experts crafted all the itineraries very carefully so all the members can acclimatize properly & refined from our experience of leading hundreds of trekkers.
- Equipment: While organizing trekking in Himalayas HRI uses high quality equipment as per the standards. From tents to sleeping bags to ropes & other technical equipment like rope, micro spikes, gaiter etc. everything is tested and certified. HRI trek leaders always carry portable Oxygen & Basic First-Aid Medical Kit, Oximeter with them.
- Clean Trails: We at HRI, strong believers in the Leave No Trace policy and encourage our all members to don't throw garbage & plastic rapers during our expeditions. Also our aim is to improve welfare of local people and Keep Trails clean & green. We respect nature and working on it simultaneously.
Health & Fitness
- Walking is a great exercise that gives great shape to your legs and your body. It helps in burning calories and cut down excess weight and strengthens the heart.
- Jogging is effective in increasing human lifespan and makes your lungs stronger. It is an aerobic activity that requires a lot of oxygen. This is a great exercise for fighting obesity and staying healthy.
- Squats are the best form of functional exercises to improve stability. They also strengthen your legs, thighs, hips and hamstring.
- 3 Sets each of Pull-ups, Push-Ups, Sprints, Mountain Climber, & 60 Seconds Plank.
- Another great cardio vascular exercise is pushing your body upstairs after stairs. This is regarded as the best exercise for increasing strength and power.
- & finally don't forget to give treat to your body with some Yoga and Meditation in the end.