Kinnaur – Spiti Trip
April - Nov
How to Reach Shimla
Once the imperial summer capital British ruling era, Shimla today is a year-round India’s famous tourist destination. Shimla is a gateway for many tourist sightseeing points includes Viceregal Lodge, the Christ Church, the Jakhoo Temple, the Mall Road, the Ridge, Institute of Advance Studies and Annadale which together form the city centre. It is blissfully surrounded by the green hills with snow-capped peaks.
- GET SPITIFIED WITH LIFETIME EXPERIENCE
- 1000-YEAR OLD TABO MONASTERY
- WORLD'S HIGHEST POST OFFICE; HIKKIM
- RICH BUDDHIST CULTURE, COLD DESERT
Day 1: Shimla to Sangla
Day 2: Sangla - Chitkul - Nako
Day 3: Nako - Tabo - Dhankar - Kaza
Day 4: Kaza Local: Langza - Komic - Hikkim - Kee
Day 5: Kaza to Pin Valley, Nako
Day 6: Nako to Kalpa
Day 7: Kalpa to Shimla
- Accommodation on triple shared basis for 6 nights
- Deluxe Category Room Stays (Hotel/Home Stay)
- Meal Plan: MAPAI (6 Dinner, 6 Breakfast as per itinerary)
- Transportation through Non-AC vehicle (Innova/Tempo/SUV/Similar)
- Pick & Drop Point from Shimla
- Basic First Aid Medical Kit
- Services of trip leader
- All Inner Line Permit if any
- Driver night charges with TA/DA
- Camping Fees,
- All Toll, Parking, Fuel Charges
- Any Services not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any Insurance, Airfare/Train-fare/Volvo Ticket, cost of Hospitalization, Emergency Evacuation, Rescue charges, flight/train tickets etc.
- Any expenses arises due to Bad Weather, Road Blockage, emergency halt, any other reason or change in itinerary beyond our control to be borne by Trekker/customer on the spot.
- Any expenses personal in nature like Tip, Mineral Water, Soup and snacks/Meals not mentioned in the inclusions.
Things To Carry/Essentials
- Wind & Waterproof Jacket-1.
- Jeans -3, Fleece/Sweatshirt/Zipper-2, Hoodie-2, T-shirt-2, Full-sleeves Tshirt-2, Warm nightwear set for night-2 (Top & Lower).
- Thermal Wear-1 pair (Top & Lower).
- Woolen Cap, Sun Cap, Early-Dry Towel.
- Shoes-1, Woolen Socks-2, Normal Socks-5.
- Face wash, Cold Cream, Sunscreen Lotion, Lip Guard, Personal Toilet Kit & Toilet Paper.
- Personal Medicines.
- Water bottle – 1 (Mandatory).
- Goggles - 1 (Mandatory).
- Inhalers (if any suffer from asthma).
- Personal Refreshments- chocolates, bars etc.
- Backpack 40 Ltrs with rain-cover.
- Daypack 20 Ltrs for day usage. and most important the 'Adventure Spirit'.
- Cancellations up to 30 days prior to departure date - 10% deduction (payment gateway & bank charges).
- Between 30 days to 10 days prior to departure - 50% deduction.
- Less than 10 days of departure - No Refund.
- In partial payment system, Booking amount is Non-Refundable in any case.
Why Choose Hri
- Secure Bookings: We at Team Heaven Riders India works with safe & secure bookings gateway. Don't worry about your credentials. Our expert team will help you to book your next Himalayan experience.
- Safety: We breath in the term ‘Safety’ as this our utmost priority. Suitable environment for Solo Woman Travelers/Trekkers so don't no worry in that case. We have tremendous trek leaders where all of them are well-trained professionals They know the safety protocols like the back of their hand. Also our support staff is well-behaved & they respect all.
- Smaller Batches: We believe in the concept of Small batches' that improves quality & focus. also helps our Leader to get connect all members.
- Itinerary: Our team of experts crafted all the itineraries very carefully so all the travelers can acclimatize properly & refined from our experience of leading hundreds of expeditions.
- Equipment: While organizing trekking in Himalayas Team Heaven Riders uses high quality equipment as per the guidelines of IMF Indian Mountaineering Foundation. From tents to sleeping bags to ropes & other technical equipment like rope, micro spikes, gaiter etc. everything is tested and certified. HRI trek leaders always carry portable Oxygen & Basic First-Aid Medical Kit, Oximeter with them.
- Clean Trails: We at Team Heaven Riders strong believers in the Leave No Trace policy and encourage our all members to don't throw garbage & plastic rapers during our trips. Also our aim is to improve welfare of local people and Keep Himalayas clean & green. We respect nature and working on it simultaneously.
Health & Fitness
What documents I have to carry?
I'm the solo female traveler, is it safe?
Can I do calls during the trip?
Is Diamox advisable and I should bring some medicines with me?
Yes personal medicines are advisable during any trips & trekking expedition.
Can I take my child along on Spiti trip? What is the age limit?
How can I book a trip with you?
What type of transportation will be used on the trip?
How big are the groups?
We need at least 6 people to operate our fixed departure trips.
What if the trip is cancelled or change in itinerary due to natural calamities?
We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general well being. Expenses arise unforeseen circumstances or Act of God or beyond our control to be borne by you.